Homepage Forums Announcements Legion Raiding

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of BigDougieM BigDougieM 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BigDougieM
    BigDougieM
    Participant

Hello guys, the response we have had to raiding in the last few months has been fantastic and you have all done a great job…as I look ahead to Legion and the new raids it will be offering us, I want to solidify the main core of our raiding team.

We will continue with one night a week for 3 hours, with the chance to add an extra hour if peeps want to continue.

We will also look at setting up LFR runs to practice content as a group before we go into normal, to give all a better understanding of the fight.

I will post who I see as our core team on here, once I get enough replies but more are always welcome as and when they declare their intentions to me.

Videos will be placed on the website of bosses as and when, you will be expected to watch them just to enable us to make sure all have a basic understanding of the fights we are going into but LFR will also help prepare us.

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of BigDougieM BigDougieM.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.