Homepage Forums Everything else recruitement – question

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of treesong treesong 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of treesong
    treesong
    Participant

Hi guys and/or girls
    I saw your recruitement message on battle.net forum and it brought me here. Despite my best efforts, I couldn’t make your application form work (looks like the link is broken).
    I loved your message on battle.net forum and your name:) I agree with Fry: “the Mongooses, that’s a good team name”.
    quickly about me in-game:
    currently a char called Treesong on Emerald Dream or ego#2990 on battle.net
    I am a returning player, didn’t play WoW for 8 years, yes, this digit is eight:) I am back since around 1 week, I have around 3k hours played back in TBC, so I know the game mechanics, I just have no idea about current end-game content (so dungeons, bosses, what to farm and where etc.).
    My beloved class is Druid, my preferred spec is Resto (since I can remember), I have no issues playing Feral or Balance if needed, Guardian is not for me – I’m the worst tank ever. Just don’t have this something to be a good tank (I used to play amateur football as a goalkeeper – I simply feel better as this guy behind everyone else).
    I thought about coming back to WoW since some time already. With Legion pre-purchase Blizz gives a boost to 100 lvl, so I finally took this opportunity (still, before using the boost I leveled manually until lvl 50, because I simply enjoyed visiting old locations).
    with the level boost I was given basic green items on ilvl 640, so nothing impressive. This one week I am back in WoW, I spent trying to figure out what the end-game is nowadays. So far I was doing my dailies and running around Tanaan for treasures, so I could bring my items up a bit to something like 670.
    I was always very social player, I strongly believe that focusing on “multi” part in multiplayer games multiplies your fun:) I also enjoy all the WoW content: PvE, PvP, achievements, old raids (I will always have a place in my heart for Kara!)
    PS I hope there is no career chips in your guild:)
    PSS I really, really, tried to make this message short

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.