Server ?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rieu rieu 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of rieu
    rieu
    Participant

Hi all,

Is there a server that you guys play on or anything like that.

Profile photo of Taq
    Taq
    Keymaster

Yes there is, Ask Alaunus for more info as he would need to whitelist you for access 🙂

Profile photo of Shell
    Shell
    Keymaster

So yesterday there was some kind of effort to switch modpacks or something, and it turned out to be more complicated than expected. So as of right this second I think our server needs restoring from backup or something, not 100% sure. Once we’re all settled down again there’ll be more info posted here, as Taq says @alaunus is really your guy for any questions 🙂

Profile photo of rieu
    rieu
    Participant

If you could add me to the whitelist it would be fab. My Minecraft player name is Zangles

Many thanks in advance 🙂

Profile photo of Alaunus
    Alaunus
    Participant

Added to the Vanilla server :). The Modded one is offline for the time being. We’re working on getting an upgrade for it. We’ll add you to it as soon as it’s up again :).

Profile photo of Alaunus
    Alaunus
    Participant

All details about the servers can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRt-xAqDRRbRUM1cWFadUc1LUE

Profile photo of Alaunus
    Alaunus
    Participant

Gentlemen & Gentleladies if they exist in the Mongooses
    The testing period of the “Test server” for ModGoose City is over and was a success. We have now moved over the entire environment to it’s permanent new base.
    For those who played on the original modgoose: please be so kind as to delete the old IP. It is no longer in use.
    This also goes for those who volunteered to help us during the test. that IP is also obsolete
    The new (and never changing again) IP for ModGoose City is ModGoos3City.mchost.pro
    Anteia managed to get out all quirks but due to the creation of a ton of config files when a player logs in for the first time, you may (and probably) will experience a “timed out connection”. Just give it a min or two and join the server again. I repeat: THIS HAPPENS ONLY with your very first log in. Afterwards all that stuff is created and you can just log in and out at your hearts desire.

Profile photo of rieu
    rieu
    Participant

Hi.

I tried logging onto the Mongoosecity Vanilla server and was unable to. Is it offline or does it have a problem.

I was using 1.10 and server add I used was MONGOOSECITY.MCHOST.PRO

Its ok I found my mistake

Rieu

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of rieu rieu.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.